Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Giggle

J is finishing his lunch (squash, corn and chicken along with apples and plums, third course--cheerios of course!) and I am typing this. We are playing a little peek a boo game. I turn in his direction and he laughs. Today he is in a particularly good mood and is doing this bull breathing thing where he scrunches up his nose and breathes in and out really fast. He looks so damn cute doing it and laughs his head off when I copy him. I just sneezed and that made him laugh even more. This child loves sounds that are bodily functions. The bigger the burp, the bigger the laugh. And if you say, "What a burp!" he goes into hysterics. His favorite phrase of the week is "W-U-S-S" as in wuss, which was what I was calling B on a drive in the rain the other day. I looked at J and said, "Your daddy is being a w-u-s-s" and he cracked up. Now anytime I spell wuss to him, he laughs.

Cheerios are gone and he is now mad. Must go

No comments: