Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A quick list of J-isms

J puts his fruit basket on his head. I say to him, "Are you a basket case?" He replies, "I'm a basket case and nobody can help me."

"Mommy, I want to watch too much tv."

We took out the book A Day in the Life of a Garbage Collector. J says, "Daddy read me this book. It's a funny one." Yep, that one's a regular gut buster.

Heard when he woke up in the morning after friends stayed at our house, "K and J slept in bed together. We read books. I gave K a hug. Yeah! We read a lot of books." (let me clarify that my child did not sleep with K!)

Sung to the tune of "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" when J really wanted to help me cut a cupcake in half. "I wanna hold your knife. I wanna hold your knife! And when I eat the cupcake I feel happy inside." He really is a musical genius.

That's all I've got today, people. I'd post some pics, but I've gotta go pick the boy up from school. Hope this is enough to hold you over until next time.

1 comment:

feather nester said...

My gosh, can't you get this kid on tv or something?!? THERE'S your million dollar idea!