Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Obamanos!

As I was getting J ready for bed last night, I asked him if he could say inauguration. With much determination he replied, "in-aug-u-wation". I told him we were going to watch an inauguration tomorrow because we are going to have a new president. I asked him if he knew who the new president would be and he yelled out, "Barack, Barack, Barack Obama!" Awesome.

When he woke up this morning, I heard him tell B that "he couldn't watch The Biscuit Brothers today because he was going to watch the inauguration with Barack Obama and that would take a long time." Now he keeps asking where Barack Obama is. Maybe he thinks he's coming over to watch some tv and share a snack? I have a feeling he's going to be a little disappointed.

Blue or red, have a great day everyone!!

1 comment:

Sarah Berry said...

Oh my god, that might literally be the most precious story I've ever heard! You should be such a proud political mama!!!