Thursday, January 28, 2010

Don't Cry For Me, Argentina!



The truth is, I haven't left you!

I finally have two kids napping at the same time and finally felt the need to get my pictures off of my new camera. Here are a few to keep you happy. I have to admit that I have taken very few pictures of J lately mainly because I tend to shoot these of the little miss when he is taking a nap or is at school. There is also the fact that any time I take out the camera he yells, "Take a picture of me! Take a picture of me!" Then I have to take a picture, show him the picture, ogle about how great the picture is and so on. It gets tiring. I have to admit that this isn't how I always feel, but right now I am pretty annoyed at J for deliberately pushing his sister down so that she would get hurt. He announced it, did it, then laughed as he ran away. Needless to say, he was put in his room to think that one over and to give me time to come up with a reasonable consequence. Anyway...

Little Miss loves dressing up like a bear to scare the kitties.

I have an unfinished post about Christmas, which I am going to still add with some pictures. I keep writing posts and then not finishing them. I really am sorry to those of you that look forward to these. I can say I will try to do better. With the impending 4th birthday on the way next week, I better. For now, enjoy these.

That's a blueberry and some whipped cream, not a big gross booger.


PS. I forgot to mention that my daughter is now 8 months old! And standing! And looking like she wants to walk early like her cousin L! Please do not encourage this!!

1 comment:

die Frau said...

I cannot believe she's already eight months. And Jonah's such a little boy now!