Saturday, October 27, 2007

Redemption

This post is for my darling SIL, who is waiting to go into labor and lovingly branded me with a faint scarlet letter F for giving her a starter of friendship bread. I am in the midst of experimenting with the measurements to take away the friendship part of the bread and will let you know what I find out. In the meantime, here's a pumpkin muffin recipe that I just made and is so good! You only have to make it once! I made them into mini muffins and only put cinnamon sugar on half of them (forgot in the first batch). J was stealing them and stuffing them in his mouth, so I think that is a good sign. Very moist and fluffy for a muffin. I added the whole can of pumpkin as well, figuring you couldn't go wrong with too much. I would imagine you could use applesauce instead of oil, but I didn't have any. Oh, and I only baked the mini muffins for about 13 minutes. 12 may be just enough as well. Enjoy!



http://muffintop.wordpress.com/2006/11/03/pumpkin-muffins/



I have a pumpkin chili cooking right now that we're taking to a party later on. If it gets good reviews, I'll post that as well.

1 comment:

feather nester said...

Ha ha! You're so cute! I'll keep that muffin recipe in mind. I'm not sure if I have a mini muffin pan...but I'm sure I could do it in a regular size muffin pan, too, and just bake longer? I'll let you know if I try it.