Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Wash Out

I was hoping to post some pretty pics of the planting I did yesterday, but the torrential rains we had today foiled my plans. We were excited to find that some asparagus is growing in our garden (even though we haven't gotten the garden ready yet!)

J and I are off tomorrow to rage with the spring breakers in Florida. Actually we will be doing our raging at Grandma and Grandpa's retirement condo, but we hope to get to the beach to build a few sand castles. Hope everyone has a nice Easter and gets to eat as many (or as few) Peeps as she likes.

2 comments:

feather nester said...

Have a GREAT time! What a perfect vacation for you and J. Will this be his first time seeing the ocean? So exciting. And can't wait to hear more about the garden when you return. This summer will be my first foray as well...

Unknown said...

Thank you! I have to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in penning this site.I really hope to check out the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own website now !
unblocked games
friv4school |
friv 4 school
unblocked games | unblockedgames
tetris games
monster high games