Friday, May 02, 2008

Straight From the Toddler's Mouth

I feel that our adventures have left the stories of the J man a bit lacking these days. So here are some of the wonderful things he has been saying lately:


Greeting me in the morning:
Hiiiiiiyyyy (it's hard to spell expression)! I told you Mommy would come back!


When seeing Daddy's car in the driveway:
Of course! I told you Daddy would come back. He brought his pocketbook home from the office.

Figuring out how to select a cd, and hit the search button a number of times to get the song he wants: I did it! I did it! Hooray for J! It is much fun!



On finding that the train was not on the tracks again:

Where did the train go? To Poland, not Chinese.


On eating pancakes for breakfast this morning:
It's not bad this time. Thank you, Mommy.


On playing golf in the backyard:
Grandpa told J get one hole in.




On finding a ladybug in the park:
Let me see! I love him.



1 comment:

feather nester said...

Oh! I miss him! Unbelievably cute! And, by the way, I never got to comment on all your infestation horror stories, but I have been feeling appropriately horrible for you all! How awful!