Saturday, May 02, 2009

I'll Tell You if You Have the Swine Flu!

I promised you pictures. B is away in Florida at his annual endo conference. I'll just say that J and I have had an interesting few days. Stories to follow at some point when I am still not fuming from them. Yes, there is now more than one story.


Ready for the patient


Heartbeat sounds good, Mom!


J talks to his sister-- your one and only bare belly shot on this blog.




J and R in similar Easter duds




My bunny cake. I totally understand why Mom always put coconut on the Easter lamb cake! What you can't see are the little black and brown jelly beans in the grass at the back of the bunny. B begged me to put them there. It's the little things that make him happy.



My friends threw me a delightful little shower a few weeks ago. D knitted this adorable burp cloth, sweater, and cupcake hat. I can't wait to use all of them!



Everyone contributed to a "words to live by" tree that will hang in the girl's room.



I asked K to paint some dragonflies in the bedroom, but she painted me some fantastic ones on canvas instead. They are perfect. If you look in between the crib slats, you can see the chair rail and purple paint we chose. I'll take a picture when everything is up and organized in the room.

2 comments:

MamaKat said...

More than one story? Oh, brother. Can't wait for the latest installment. J, be GOOD!!!

Pam said...

You have some talented friends. The decorations are beautiful and I love the cupcake hat.
The Dr pictures of J are great.