Sunday, September 20, 2009

I Promised You Pictures..

From our trip to NY...


She has such an awesome smile!



Uncle M loved playing in his pajamas before 10 am!


J and his cousin R, who gave J a giant inflatable baseball bat and ball, which he LOVES!



Rocking out with Tante L, who was in NY bringing Cousin L to college. Good timing!



I love my play mat!




And my Baby Bjorn! Slobber, slobber!



We went to a glasses party for a friend. J wears his every morning to help see his cereal better.



L also came to the party


Little Miss also sported the look.



One of the best pictures of the cousin visit. Simply awesome.

The house is very quiet now. In all, we managed to get most of the kids to bed at the same time. It was chaotic and fun all at the same time. I can't wait to get them all together again soon. Next time S will be more mobile! Ahhhhh!

Keep your fingers crossed for us over here. She's now going to bed at 7 and staying asleep! Not sleeping through the night yet, but only waking once or twice. We're slowly getting there!

4 comments:

feather nester said...

She has one of the best smiles ever.

And SO GLAD to hear she's sleeping better! Yay! xoxoxo to all of you.

Sarah Berry said...

OK, I know I'm being greedy, but I want more pics!! More pics of the adorable cousins!!

Beth said...

These picture were worth the wait! Keep it up with the sleeping...you're almost there!

Pam said...

The pictures were adorable. Loved the smiles and those glasses. Can't wait for my next visit.