Thursday, February 28, 2008

Reggae Ernie

This has been stuck in my head for days, so I thought I would share. Watch it about 10 times and then see if you wake up tomorrow morning with it still in your head.
Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsjbEWKK8AU

(For some reason, I can't get my computer to post You Tube stuff even though I have enabled it to do so). Doesn't the guy at the top of the door look like B?

Line of the week:

J: Daddy come home soon?

Me: Yes, Daddy should be home soon.

J: In a few minutes?

Me: Yes, he should be here in a few minutes.

J: Daddy take lots of few minutes.

Sometimes he is so insightful!

3 comments:

Sarah Berry said...

Um... that's one of the most annoying songs I've ever heard! :) I couldn't get more than about 30 seconds into it. Bless your heart for not only having that in your head, but having the mental stamina to watch it in the first place!

Do I lose my "future mom" card for hating something like that????

Ouiser said...

i totally understand where J is coming from. daddies to take lots of few minutes. too cute.

die Frau said...

OK, I adore the Muppets and Sesame Street, so I LOVED it, especially because I miss Jim Henson and lament what a talent we lost. Of course, seeing it ten times in a row might wear on me. But I loved seeing and hearing the old, true Ernie and Kermit.